This year on RuRu's birthday I took her to Libby Lu in Montgomery. She loved the attention and getting all dolled up. Adelaide also chose Libby Lu for her special day. As usual, she picked out her goodies with her sisters in mind, taking great joy in having something special to give them upon her return. Sadie lynne decided to forgo the trip to Libby Lu and get her ears pierced at Claire's instead. I still can't get over how brave she was! She didn't cry or even flinch. Which reaffirmed what I already knew- most of her former tears were worthy of an Oscar- DRAMA QUEEN! We followed up the piercing with Chick-fil-a and a heavily iced cookie form Great American Cookie. Thank you, Lara, for watching the others for me that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great Job with the blogging...it looks like you have it down pat now! I was just about to write you and tell you to post some birthday pictures. Looks like everybody had fun. Your pool is amazing... I am a little jealous:) Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment