I'm hoping this blog will help me do a better job of keeping in touch. The girls often monopolize the computer and since I can't even go to the restroom without interruption, having a conversation on the phone is almost impossible. Maybe this format will prove to be helpful.
For those of you who have been trying to get me to do this, (Christy) I am finally giving it a try.
It will take some time to get things like I want them, but here's a little something to get me started.
I am a stay-at-home mom with 3 beautiful, spunky girls. My husband works hard providing for us so I can spend my time enjoying and educating our girls. We like the flexibility that comes with educating through a church cover school. The past year provided a lot of fun learning opportunities for us all.
No comments:
Post a Comment