Our little RuRu is growing up! She has not been able to say the "or" sound and has been saying "er" instead. So, Gerge=George, fler=floor,  mer=more, ster=store, etc. It was so cute! We'd all, including family, friends and neighbors, started talking like her.
Well, two days ago Adelaide announced from the dinner table that "RuRu just said George not Gerge". I started getting her say words with "or" like "Dora", "fork", "door", "four" and she consistently said it correctly.
A little over a week ago she said "when I was bern out of Mommy's tummy". When Sadie Lynne questioned her about "bern" she said, "not like a burn on my arm, like bern in Mommy's tummy! 
I know I should be glad about this important step for her speech development but it sure was sad for me! It was past bedtime, but we had to call Amy, Jana and even Daddy at work so she could say words for them, too (the older girls insisted). Oh, my how quickly they change!

2 comments:

Christy said...

This looks great! I think you are really getting the hang of it! I am very excited!!!!!!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

I love it!!! Welcome to bloggie World!!!!